Sunday, February 13, 2011

Student Responses

Test Question: Compare yourself to the man by the pool of Bethesda:

Some student answers:

“We are all paralyzed. And when Jesus comes to ask us if we want to be healed, we all turn it down. We all keep pushing it away and one day Jesus is gonna come back and say I never knew you. He is gonna walk away. So when Jesus asks us if we want to be healed, we should all say yes. So we can take up our bed of evil and walk away and glorify God.”

“The man could not do anything without help and we can’t do anything without the help of the LORD.”

“Comparing myself to the man at the pool is easy. I think without Jesus we are all paralyzed.”

“The man at the pool did not believe at first and then he did, just like me. And he is a sinner just like me and all humans.”

“It was just like us. Before we were saved we were crippled. But when we accepted Him, He healed our hearts.”

“That man was crippled physically and spiritually. I am weak spiritually; I can’t save myself like the man couldn’t lift himself into the water. I rely on Jesus.”

No comments: